Senior Construction Project Manager
Company: Mauro Brothers LLC
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a Senior Construction Project
Manager with experience in new construction and major remodeling of
high end residential homes to join our team!Responsibilities:
- Coordinate design / construction documents among consultants
- Onsite supervision of personnel and subcontractors.
- Coordinate inspections.
- Interact with Ownership and Design Teams regarding finish
details and conflict resolution.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship performed that adhere to
original plans and specifications.
- Manage schedule for timely completion without compromising
- Maintain and enforce safety requirements.Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years experience working in field with residential
- Proficient in reading and understanding design drawings and
schematics of all trades.
- Experience with budgeting, scheduling, and contract
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google/Scheduling
- Professional image, strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Keywords: Mauro Brothers LLC, Boynton Beach , Senior Construction Project Manager, Professions , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!