Senior Incoming Quality Inspector
Company: Anton Paar QuantaTec Inc
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Anton Paar QuantaTec develops, produces and sells a wide range
of high quality, high-precision measuring instruments designed to
meet customer requirements for the analysis of solid materials like
Surface Area, Pore Size and Density. We are committed to improving
the quality of research for the development and production of solid
materials, while leaving a positive imprint on society by inspiring
our employees to be the best they can be. We are currently
recruiting for a Senior Incoming Quality Inspector in our
Warehouse. Attention to detail, efficiency, and great time
management are keys to the success in this position. We offer a
friendly and fun environment, with the opportunity to grow within
the company, in addition to great pay and benefits. If you are
bold, committed and enjoy working in a collaborative and growth
oriented environment, then apply now!
- Counts, measures and researches product to verify contents of
shipments against bills of lading, invoices and purchase
- Timely process receiving documentation per work
- Perform incoming inspection activities as per inspection work
- Inspects purchased parts and raw materials for conformance to
- Examines items for defects in materials, work, and damage
occurring in transit, inspects and measures items for dimensional
accuracy, fit, alignment, and functional operation, according to
prints, parts manuals, company standards, and other
- Able to operate and use designated measuring equipment, as
required, and report any malfunctioning measuring equipment.
- Keeps measurement equipment up-to-date and in accordance to
operating instructions and calibration requirements.
- Request corrections and/or missing supplier documentation from
- Identify and document discrepancies on incoming products,
consistent with company policies, work instruction and quality
- Communicates significant issues identified during inspection to
- Make decisions on accepting or rejecting the lot, hold or
release the lot in the internal system and document the
- Timely processing of returns
- Pick-up and/or drop off parts and materials to suppliers and
vendors, as needed
- Follow company's 5S program guidelines, and maintain overall
cleanliness and organization in area.
- Interface with Production, Engineering, and Purchasing team
- Candidate must have 1-2 year's prior receiving, inspection, or
- Possess a keen eye for details to spot inaccuracies and poor
- Possess critical thinking, decision making, and problem solving
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- Good vision with the ability to work with small parts and
sitting for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well independently.
- Detailed oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to shift priorities based on department needs.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical devices and measurement
- SAP MRP system is a plus
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- College education is a plus PI124852232
Keywords: Anton Paar QuantaTec Inc, Boynton Beach , Senior Incoming Quality Inspector, Professions , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!