Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: March 17, 2023
This position is incentive eligible.
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Patient Representative you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join MD Now which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
MD Now, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
* Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
* Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
* Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
* Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
* Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
* 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
* Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
* Colleague recognition program
* Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Patient Representative where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
* Checks-in patients in a timely manner. Ensures all Web Check-in procedures are followed
* Answers phone calls to the clinic and provides information or refers questions to others as needed
* Verifies insurance timely and accurately
* Ensures the occupational client's preference card is followed and occupational procedures
* Reviews all patient paperwork to ensure completeness and insures collection of necessary insurance / demographic information
* Completes Daily Balance Checklist after each shift. Includes all forms of payment are accounted for and documented
What qualifications you will need:
* 1 year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is preferred
* Willingness to travel to other clinics in the area for scheduling purposes
* Obtain BLS certification within 30 days of start required
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to work with multiple computer programs
MD Now is the largest provider of urgent care services in Florida with 60+ conveniently located clinics across Indian River, Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, Lee, Manatee, Sarasota, Seminole, and Hillsborough counties. Our state-of-the-art, physician-led clinics are open 365 days a year, giving patients easy access to healthcare they can trust. Patients are typically treated in under an hour, without an appointment, making MD Now the ideal healthcare solution for patients of all ages. We treat many injuries and illnesses. We provide lab testing, digital X-rays, EKGs, Occupational Health, vaccinations and immunizations. We can also provide physicals for school, camp, sports or work. Our facilities provide COVID-19 evaluations, testing and vaccines as well. MD Now is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. ---In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Patient Representative opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA, Boynton Beach , Patient Representative, Other , Boynton Beach, Florida
here to apply!