Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) Patient Representative you want with your current employer?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join MD Now which is
part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.BenefitsMD Now, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Patient Representative where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and Qualifications
- Checks-in patients in a timely manner. Ensures all Web Check-in
procedures are followed
- Answers phone calls to the clinic and provides information or
refers questions to others as needed
- Verifies insurance timely and accurately
- Ensures the occupational client's preference card is followed
and occupational procedures
- Reviews all patient paperwork to ensure completeness and
insures collection of necessary insurance / demographic
- Completes Daily Balance Checklist after each shift. Includes
all forms of payment are accounted for and documented
What qualifications you will need:
- 1 year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Willingness to travel to other clinics in the area for
- Obtain BLS certification within 30 days of start required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work with multiple computer programs is the largest
provider of urgent care services in Florida with 60+ conveniently
located clinics across Indian River, Palm Beach, Broward,
Miami-Dade, Lee, Manatee, Sarasota, Seminole, and Hillsborough
counties. Our state-of-the-art, physician-led clinics are open 365
days a year, giving patients easy access to healthcare they can
trust. Patients are typically treated in under an hour, without an
appointment, making MD Now the ideal healthcare solution for
patients of all ages. We treat many injuries and illnesses. We
provide lab testing, digital X-rays, EKGs, Occupational Health,
vaccinations and immunizations. We can also provide physicals for
school, camp, sports or work. Our facilities provide COVID-19
evaluations, testing and vaccines as well. MD Now is an affiliate
of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Patient Representative opening. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Boynton Beach , Patient Representative, Other , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!