Patient Representative - West Boynton Beach
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Patient Representative? At MD Now, you come
first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs
to support our incredible team members over the course of three
years.BenefitsMD Now, offers a total rewards package that supports
the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Patient Representative - West
Boynton Beach like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and
QualificationsSeeking a Patient Care Representative like you who
provides expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We are an
amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking
a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do.What you will do in this role:
- Checks-in patients in a timely manner. Ensures all Web Check-in
procedures are followed
- Answers phone calls to the clinic and provides information or
refers questions to others as needed
- Verifies insurance timely and accurately
- Ensures the occupational client's preference card is followed
and occupational procedures
- Reviews all patient paperwork to ensure completeness and
insures collection of necessary insurance / demographic
- Completes Daily Balance Checklist after each shift. Includes
all forms of payment are accounted for and documented What
Qualifications you will need:
- 1 year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Obtain BLS certification within 30 days of start required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work with multiple computer programs MD Now is the
largest provider of urgent care services in Florida with 60+
conveniently located clinics across Indian River, Palm Beach,
Broward, Miami-Dade, Lee, Manatee, Sarasota, Seminole, and
Hillsborough counties. Our state-of-the-art, physician-led clinics
are open 365 days a year, giving patients easy access to healthcare
they can trust. Patients are typically treated in under an hour,
without an appointment, making MD Now the ideal healthcare solution
for patients of all ages. We treat many injuries and illnesses. We
provide lab testing, digital X-rays, EKGs, Occupational Health,
vaccinations and immunizations. We can also provide physicals for
school, camp, sports or work. Our facilities provide COVID-19
evaluations, testing and vaccines as well. MD Now is an affiliate
of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Patient Representative - West Boynton Beach
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Boynton Beach , Patient Representative - West Boynton Beach, Other , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!