Company: Mariner Finance, LLC
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Are you a goal-oriented individual? Are you looking to start
your career at an industry-leading consumer finance organization
with an award-winning service team that has ample opportunity for
career growth? If you answered yes to these questions, our Account
Representative position, sounds like a fit for you. Apply with
Mariner Finance today!
Position: Account Representative I
Hours of Work:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9:00AM-5:00PM
To the extent permitted by law, the Company may, in its sole
discretion, change the work schedule to address business needs.
Work hours will depend on the business hours of the time zone
Supervisory Responsibility: None
In This Role, You Will---
Support branch operations by providing personal financial
counseling, lending, collections, sales, customer service, and
relationship building. You will primarily support sales and
collections efforts of the branch through respectful,
compassionate, and efficient customer service to all customers by
listening to their needs and offering solutions that meet those
- Provides exceptional customer service to customer in person and
by telephone when servicing accounts.
- Achieves consistent results and meets expected individual and
branch goals related to the sale of company products and
- Processes credit loan applications with attention to detail.
Analyzes credit & financial information for current and potential
- Presents loan solutions based on customer needs to achieve
their goals using company's product lines.
- Proactively contacts customers with past-due accounts by
telephone or mail to thoroughly evaluate situations and negotiate
possible solutions with conclusive outcomes.
- Ensures established policy and procedures are followed when
performing collection actions and maintains accurate and complete
records on accounts.
- Recommends accounts to Branch Manager for special handling or
intensified collection actions.
- Services branch accounts, including processing payments and
debits, and updates account payment history.
- Maintains a cash drawer, processes customer payments, and
delivers deposits to a financial institution on a daily basis.
- Posts customer garnishments into the General Ledger (GL) and
advises on legal payments.
- In collaboration with management, prepares and processes
documents for varying purposes, including review and action by MVA,
attorneys, repossession agencies, etc.
- May perform additional functions depending on market demand and
branch staffing in order to provide consistent quality customer
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of experience in a customer
service position and engaging in varied duties where time
management and strong attentiveness to detail and accuracy are
- Reliable transportation required; valid driver's license.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills in
- Effective communications (written & oral) and personal computer
skills to compose professional correspondence and format various
repots utilizing PC software.
- Obtain applicable, required licenses to sell insurance products
offered to customers by the branch.Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree; military rank may be substituted for a
Bachelor's degree (e.g. E-4, W1, or O3 and above).
- Selling or collecting experience.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English.Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to sit for extended periods; reach with hands and arms;
and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand
and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to
twenty (20) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Mariner Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, marital status, age,
religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or
status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Compensation: Hourly Rate (commensurate with experience) +
Competitive Incentive Program
Benefits: Health (optional HSA with Employer Contributions),
Vision, Dental, Basic Life, PTO and 11 paid holidays, 401K +
company match, Paid Parental Leave
Mariner Finance, LLC - NMLS #166564
Keywords: Mariner Finance, LLC, Boynton Beach , Account Representative, Other , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!