Company: Restaurant Depot
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Works closely with Assistant Branch Managers and Branch Manager
to ensure efficient operations in Inventory, Front End, Cash Room,
and Receiving Departments. Maintains a positive company image by
providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service.
Supports the Branch Manager in maintaining company standards. Can
be responsible for holding warehouse keys. Performs manual labor as
REM-04 WS-04 WS-TC WS-LC
- Maintains the accuracy of the physical inventory at the
- Uses a scan gun and moves merchandise as needed in order to
obtain information needed
- Makes decisions on pricing and ensures that gross margins are
maintained on a level required by corporate.
- Communicates margin issues to buyers and follows up for a timely
- Reviews sales price differential reports determining if front end
pricing is accurate and makes the appropriate changes.
- Ensures that cycle counts are being conducted on a timely and
- Trains all staff for inventory purposes and is responsible for
the preparation and conducting of semi-annual inventories.
- Coordinates Inventory Control with the Receiving, Perishables,
Dry Goods Floor, and Front End to make sure low stock, out of
stock, negative on hand, and computer inventory is correct.
- Supervises Stock-taker (see # 5).
- Coordinates writing of adjustment vouchers to vendors for damages
and meets with vendor reps to obtain their approvals.
- Responsible for liquor and tobacco tax filings with the proper
- Reports shrink and research causes.
- Controls markdowns & voids by monitoring damages and
- Analyzes and determines reasons for negative inventory and
- Reviews store statistical reports for any abnormal or erroneous
Shift start: 8:00 AM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Minimum of 4 years of experience in retail or wholesale. Background
in Physical Inventory maintenance/control. Proven leadership
skills; ability to supervise and direct employees. Ability to
calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest,
proportions, percentages, area, mass, and volume. Must be PC
literate; working knowledge of MS Office; 10-key skills a big
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Boynton Beach , Inventory Controller, Other , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!