Technical Assistance (TA) Coach (Bilingual Required)
Company: Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County, Inc
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Technical Assistance (TA) Coach provides targeted support to
family child care homes and child care centers contracted with the
Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County. This position
requires the ability to understand and interpret program data in
order to help providers improve their classroom practice. The
position requires an individual who can manage their schedule, work
independently, communicate effectively orally and in writing,
understand and implement procedures and practices, and demonstrate
attention to detail and accuracy in their work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and work with providers to clearly set realistic goals
and objectives that support program improvement.
- Ensure the development of improvement plans based on CLASS
assessment scores and help to develop goals that meet the
expectations of their School Readiness Contract.
- Develop resources and strategies to support providers on
quality improvement plans.
- Document all related coaching work, into the WELS system.
- Participate in ongoing professional development which
strengthens coaching competencies.
- Attend meetings and trainings as appropriate.
- Assist in the design and development of presentation and
training materials; present in front of groups as needed.
- Organize work, set priorities, meet critical deadlines and
follow up on assignments with a minimum of direction.
- Adhere to all Coalition personnel policies and procedures.
- Responds to requests and inquiries from providers, internal and
external partners as needed.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
internal staff, child care providers and partners.
- May take the lead on specific projects as directed.
- May Serve as presenter on ELCPBC internal and social media
platforms, such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and other
- Must be able to work on a consistent basis and be willing and
able to handle all the duties and responsibilities of this
- Performs other duties that may be necessary to maintain the
success of the organization, as determined by management.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- This position requires successful completion of the level 2
background screening standards as set forth in s. 435.04, F.S. and
drug screening as the Coalition is a drug free workplace.
- Valid Florida driver's license is required, a good driving
record and automobile insurance, as required by the Early Learning
Coalition driving policy.
- Daily attendance on time and as scheduled is required with the
ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, when
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in a related field, is required.
- Coaching certification, preferred.
- Two years of coaching and/or training experience is,
- One year of experience with Early Education, preferred.
- Knowledge of CLASS Assessment Tools, preferred.
- Bilingual and able to read, write and speak in English and
Spanish or Creole proficiently, is required.
- This position requires a candidate who can work remotely and in
an office setting, having access to high speed internet with the
ability to complete mandatory in office trainings and attend
meetings when required.
- This position requires high speed internet access that can be
maintained daily, at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 Mbps (upload)
when working in a secure home location.
- Basic understanding of how to troubleshoot computer and
- Must be Tech savvy overall, using cloud-based systems, IOS,
Windows 8 and 10, with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel,
PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge of general office procedures of basic operational
tasks, including answering phones, using email, using computerized
and online systems to perform daily work.
This position may require 50% or more travel in Palm Beach
County to Palm Beach County offices or other locations for
meetings, trainings and other required duties. Position requires
county-wide travel on a regular/frequent basis, the program is
community based with services being provided directed in local
communities and/or in individual's homes, requiring travel to
family child care homes and childcare centers throughout the
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Listed are physical demands and environment characteristics that
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers to
operate and handle keyboards and other office equipment.
- This position requires sitting, talking on phone or headset for
extended periods of time, while using a computer.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach
with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch,
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- It is an office environment, and the noise level is usually
The Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County does not
discriminate against employees or clients on the basis of race,
color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status
or any other characteristic protected by Federal and State law. The
coalition will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with
the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as Amended
The Early Learning Coalition is a drug free workplace.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without
regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age,
gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran
status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state
or local law.
No Recruiters Please
Keywords: Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County, Inc, Boynton Beach , Technical Assistance (TA) Coach (Bilingual Required), Other , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!