We believe "An Excellent Work Ethic Deserves Excellent Pay!"
Fort Lauderdale drivers, when you join Florida Rock & Tank Lines
as our newest CDL-A professional you can take advantage of earning
competitive weekly pay!
Florida Rock & Tank Lines, a Southeastern leader in petroleum,
chemical, and dry bulk freight, is looking to expand the Fort
Lauderdale area - if you're a CDL-A professional who's interested
in daily home time and high-demand freight, it's your time to TRADE
UP to Florida Rock & Tank Lines.
Always supported! Mentoring provided for new drivers thru 1st
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Benefits:
* Competitive weekly pay
* Weekend & night incentive pay
* Daily home time
* We value your product hauling experience - ask about our
seniority pay benefits!
* FULL benefits (health, dental, vision, life, STD, AD&D,
business travel & more)
* Local customers
* 401(k) with 50% company match
* Paid time off & holidays
* Ask about our NEW PTO buyback program
* Seniority pay raise and NEW productivity bonus
* Quarterly & annual safety bonuses equaling 6% of line haul
* In 2018, Florida Rock & Tank Lines paid out over $650,000 in
safety bonuses to our drivers!
* Annual safety awards
* HazMat security fee reimbursement
* Hazmat not required if obtained during training
* You must be at least 23 years of age
* You must have a Class A CDL with the ability to obtain Tanker
(N) and Hazmat (H) or a combination (X) endorsement
* You must have a minimum of 1 years of verifiable
* You must have no more than 2 moving violations or 2 at-fault
accidents within the past 3 years. No more than a combination of 1
moving violation and 1 at-fault accident within the past 3
* You cannot have any suspensions of your license for more than
30 days within the last 3 years
* You must be proficient enough in English to understand highway
traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, make
entries on reports and records, and converse with the public.
* No DUI, OWI, or DWI within the past 10 years
* You must never have tested positive for drugs or alcohol while
working for a previous employer or lease carrier
* You must have no record of refusal to take a drug or alcohol
Are you ready to TRADE UP? Apply for CDL-A Truck Driver Job
opportunity with FRTL today!