Benefits Advisor Professional - Insurance - West Palm Beach
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: February 12, 2020
Benefits Advisor Professional - InsuranceWest Palm Beach, FL
Currently looking for individuals to fill Benefits Advisor
Professional Insurance openings nationwide. Interested candidates
should have excellent understanding of employment legislation and
its practical implementation.
Responsibilities of the Benefits Advisor Professional -
- Complete our client---s onboarding process & award-winning
training (classroom & out in the field with a personal
- Establish new relationships with companies & organizations
through networking, field marketing, social media, LinkedIn,
referrals & warm leads that come in through our client---s
- Meet with Business Owners, identify their business needs,
discuss our client---s no-cost business solutions, schedule
Employee Education Meetings enroll employees in our client---s--
Benefits (Consultative Process).
- Enroll new hires on a monthly basis & assist with Billing,
Invoicing, Claims & Policyholder Servicing.
Requirements of the Benefits Advisor Professional - Insurance
- Excellent understanding of employment legislation and its
- Knowledge of people practices that affect benefits
- Ability to build up positive relationships with people from all
areas of our company.
- Influencing skills
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential
- Rapid advancement for experienced leaders
- No F1, OPT or CPT Visa Positions Available for this type of
Insurance Sales position. Benefit Advisors are Independent
Contractors. Applicants must be United States Citizens or Own a
Permanent Resident Card.
700 S Rosemary Ave #204 West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Keywords: OWC, Boynton Beach , Benefits Advisor Professional - Insurance - West Palm Beach, Other , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!