Hadoop/Big Data Developer
Company: Kyra Solutions
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: October 20, 2018
NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP. Company Profile Kyra Solutions, Inc. is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
- Florida's Best Companies To Work For Two Years in a row
- State's Diversity Business of the Year
- America's Fastest Growing Private Companies - Inc. 5000
- Tampa Bay Fast 50 Contact Information Email: Job Description Job Title: Hadoop/Big Data Developer in Boca Raton, FL Duration: Full Time Mandatory Skills:
- Working knowledge of data transformation and process, ETL.
- Experience with optimum data collection and tools needed to perform tasks for batching and real-time.
- Worked applying Lambda architecture.
- Expertise in MapReduce, Hadoop, Elastic or even data mining and machine learning.
- Experience in search analytics using ES (Kibana) or tableau.
- Experience using or recommending Interfaces for data accusations and processing like RESTful APIs, HiveQL, PySpark and or Spark SQL.
- Development expertise with Java or Python or Scala for Hadoop/MapR/and Elastic. Tasks:
- Participate in data modeling.
- Work with application developers in designing/implementing data workflows/pipelines.
- Design ETL code that transforms data into various formats for storage and workflow/pipeline processing.
- Distill use cases to actions and processes within the ecosystem.
- Mentor developers in Bigdata, and workflows. Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients' needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Background / References Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume, however references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client.Equal employment opportunity employer. - provided by Dice Hadoop, Big Data, Bigdata, ETL, Lambda, MapReduce, Elastic, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Kibana, Tableau, Restful, HiveQL, PySpark, Spark SQL, Java, Python, Scala
Keywords: Kyra Solutions, Boynton Beach , Hadoop/Big Data Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!