Wellness Nurse - RN
Company: Sunrise Senior Living
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Now we'll fill up your gas tank for your first year of employment:
Direct - Care Team Members will receive a weekly $50 commute
stipend in their paycheck, up - to $2,600. -At Sunrise, our
Wellness Nurse is responsible for our overall well being of our
- Identifies on-going needs and services of residents in
promotion of the highest quality resident services to be
- Ensures proper follow through, participates with evaluation and
documentation for residents with a change in health care services
- Assists Resident Care Director (RCD) in conducting resident
evaluations and data gathers information at time of move in, 30
days post move in, semi-annually and with any change in
- Conducts monthly wellness visits for all residents.
- Monitors, and follows up with residents who have experienced
any fall, accident, or incident; documents and reports as required
- Documents all pertinent information in the resident wellness
- Maintains communications with resident's family and or
responsible party to ensure medical needs for the resident are
- Contacts resident's attending physician when necessary and/or
upon family request.
- Ensures weights and vital signs are obtained monthly for each
- Assists in maintaining wellness files according to Sunrise
policies and federal and state regulations.
- Maintains medical supplies and emergency kits for the
- Provides clinical support and assistance to community team
members as needed.
- Understands and follows infection control practices.
- Partners with the RCD and community team to promote infection
control standards including any resident testing, training, and
- Understands and practices the proper method of attending to and
disposing of and the possibility of exposure to blood borne
pathogens, bodily fluids, infectious waste, sharp sticks, and
hazardous materials in compliance with universal care
- Regularly monitors each resident's medication and treatment
profile to ensure each medication and treatment is administered as
ordered and documented accurately.
- Demonstrates and is knowledgeable in the following key quality
- Resident Centered Care Model
- Quality Care Indicators and Outcomes
- Actively participates in Sunrise Quality Assurance Meetings &
- Demonstrates and is knowledgeable in the following key
- All Federal, State and Local resident care and services
- Resident Rights
- Resident Assessment/Evaluation process in accordance to state /
province regulatory requirements -Qualifications:
- Graduate of approved college / school of nursing.
- Maintains a current state license as a professional Licensed
Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN).
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in home health, assisted
living, hospital, or long-term care environment.
- Demonstrates knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and
methods applied to health and wellness resident care, and federal,
state, and local regulations.
- Demonstrates knowledge of good assessment skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Possesses written and verbal skills for effective communication
and the ability to teach and guide team members to provide quality
- Competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision-making
- Demonstrates proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office
(Windows, Outlook, Excel) and Sunrise applications with the ability
to learn new applications.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and flexible hours,
available to our customers at peak service delivery days and times.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care
for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest
resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to
provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no
surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living
entrust their career to Sunrise. -At Sunrise, you will--- -Make a
Difference Every DayWe are passionate about our mission - to
champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality
care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy
life to the fullest. -Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive CommunityThe
care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our
team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you
live your best. -Ignite Your PotentialWe believe potential has no
limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs
designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team
members achieve their career goals. -Apply today to learn why
Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work -
Keywords: Sunrise Senior Living, Boynton Beach , Wellness Nurse - RN, Healthcare , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...