Front Desk/Medical Assistant
Company: Florida Pain Management Institute
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: November 24, 2022
South Florida Physician in Delray Beach is seeking an
experienced Certified Medical Assistant. This is an excellent
full-time opportunity for an individual looking for long term
employment. Responsibilities include medical assistant tasks and
front desk duties. Athena EMR experience is a plus. Candidate must
also have an excellent understanding of medications and medical
* Able to room a patient, do intake, vital signs and document
* Demonstrate knowledge of injection sites.
* Have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions,
short correspondence and memos.
* Perform aseptic procedures.
* Perform office procedures including general administrative duties
(i.e. phones, scheduling, referrals).
* Collect patient demographics, data, vital signs, height, weight
and basic information about patients' present and previous
* Arrange examining room instruments and equipment.
* Collect specimens using non-invasive techniques.
* Preserve specimens for testing.
* Perform venipuncture.
* Provide patient information and instructions.
* Minimum Requirements:
* High School diploma required
* Medical Assistant CERTIFICATION required
* Strong computer skills required - EClinicals and Athena EMR a
* Working knowledge of medical terminology
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Medical office experience: 2 years (Preferred)
* Medical Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Florida Pain Management Institute, Boynton Beach , Front Desk/Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!