Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: August 4, 2022
More Information about this Job:
Emergency Medical Technician-Basic (EMT-B)
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME or PART-TIME Opportunities
We're hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) that will respond
to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical assistance and
deliver high-quality care, treatment, and customer service to
- EMTs p rovide an assessment of patients, determine necessary
care, and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate
medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition, and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients.
- Use appropriate skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office
equipment, and tools.
- EMTs o perate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable
company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation
of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Driver's License
- State of Florida EMT certification
- CPR/BLS certification
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare is preferred
Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: Amr, Boynton Beach , EMT, Healthcare , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!