Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN Supervisor) - Boynton Beach, FL - House Supervisor
Company: NeuroBehavioral Hospitals of the Palm Beaches-Sout
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN Supervisor) - Boynton Beach,
Here at NeuroBehavioral Hospitals, everything that we do is about
taking care of people - our patients, our staff and our partners.
We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and
healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical
environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an
autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education,
training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is
meant to be and strives to "Always Do The Right Thing!"
About this role
Our Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN Supervisor) manages and
evaluates the Health Care Delivery Program in accordance with State
and Local Regulations and ensures program activities are based upon
goals, objectives, aims, and policies and procedures of The Company
and the facility and are compliant with ACA, NCCHC and State
What you bring to the table
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Prefer a minimum of one-year clinical experience
- Current RN licensure within the state
- Current CPR Certification
What you will do
- Complies with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rule, state laws, internal healthcare
information privacy policies, and adherence to the organization's
policies and procedures relating to the confidentiality of
protected health information (PHI).
- Assists in the collection of monthly statistics as
- Reviews, monitors, and maintains perpetual inventory of all
contraband and tool counts; investigates and reconciles any
discrepancies and reports findings to the Health Services
Administrator/Assistant Health Services Administrator and security
- Maintains cleanliness, maintenance, sanitation, and appearance
of unit and appropriately notifies security of any infractions
needing correction or attention.
- Coordinates patient care with other departments.
- Ensures that appropriate levels of stock for pharmacy, medical,
and laboratory supplies are maintained.
- Provides for preventive maintenance for all medical equipment
as appropriate, and initiates procedure for repair as
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Post orders, if applicable, per site contract.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Neurobehavioral Hospitals (Wellpath) is an
Due to CMS mandate QSO 22-07-All, all Neurobehavioral Hospital of
the Palm Beaches employees are required to obtain Covid-19
Our investment in you
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plan options
- Time off & leave benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
- And more available here
Keywords: NeuroBehavioral Hospitals of the Palm Beaches-Sout, Boynton Beach , Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN Supervisor) - Boynton Beach, FL - House Supervisor, Healthcare , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!