Experienced Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant TOP
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: February 13, 2020
We are seeking a Dermatologist NP or a Dermatology PA ( Must
have experience with Facial Fillers and Cosmetic and/OR Vein
experience) to join our Dermatology practice. M-F 8-5 every other
Saturday 8:30-11:30Responsibilities of the Dermatologist:
- Possess good diagnostic skills to arrive at correct treatment
for the skin issues of patient.
- Promote the provision of cost-effective, high-quality health
- Maintain standards of quality care, and compliance with
government and third-party payer coding requirements.
- Ensure high degree of patient satisfactionRequirements of the
- Active NP/PA license and Board Certification
- Cosmetic or Vein experience
- Strong diagnostic skills, people skills, and the ability to
work effectively with others.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures
- Communication skills Keyphrases: dermatology jobs,
dermatologist jobs, skin dermatologist jobs, cosmetic dermatology
jobs, dermatology associates jobs, advanced dermatology jobs,
dermatology consultants jobs, pediatric dermatology jobs, pediatric
dermatologist jobs, dermatopathologists jobs
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Boynton Beach , Experienced Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant TOP, Healthcare , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!