Digital Marketing Director
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: October 29, 2019
This is the ideal role for a smart, driven individual who enjoys
the full breadth of digital marketing. We are expanding our team
and excited to grow!
Take the lead on a wholesome portfolio of e-commerce brands that
make the world more huggable. Our brands include:
- Budsies: we bring children's drawings to life as real stuffed
- Petsies: we create awesome stuffed animal lookalikes of
- Stuffed Animal Pros: we design and produce custom plush
characters for clients like Google, Facebook, Harvard, etc.
- And more!
About the PositionAs our Director of Digital Marketing, you will be
- E-commerce: Growing three e-commerce websites, including
launching new products, developing content pages, setting pricing
- Promotions: Develop and execute promotional campaigns for
holidays, social impact, and WOW engagement
- Develop viral loops to fuel organic customer acquisition
- Evaluate and optimize conversion funnels for both customer
acquisition and customer referrals
- Email marketing: Drive sales through both standard email blasts
and targeted, automated, trigger-based email content funnels
- Display and PPC advertising: Assist with paid campaigns on
Facebook, Adwords, and Instagram, as well as newer platforms like
Snapchat and Tik TokYou'll be given purview over the entire
marketing funnel. You will work directly with our Vice President of
Marketing and work closely with our product, operations, the entire
digital marketing team.
Please do not call, email, or stop by our offices to apply. That
harms our hiring process workflow and your application will be
negatively affected. The best way to apply is through this
- Eager to excel at marketing products online
- Enjoy a fast-paced, flexible, and fun environment!
- Care about working on a project that has meaning and purpose
(not just a paycheck)
- Self-motivated & ability to work autonomously
- Take pride and ownership in your work; work is more than just a
jobPlease see our 6 core values at to learn what makes for a
successful Budsies team member
SkillsThis is a generalist role, so we expect you to have in-depth
knowledge in at least 2 of the 4 responsibilities listed above and
a hungry appetite to learn the rest.
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing within the scope
of e-commerce (i.e., a website with a customer funnel)
- Understanding of fundamental marketing tools (GA, Facebook for
Business, Canva / Photoshop, etc.)
- Creative copywriting and general artistic creativity (our
product and customer experience is very visual)
- Metrics analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications,
Advertising/Media, or Psychology/Consumer Behavior preferred
About Budsies:We are a custom gift company. Our flagship product
brings kids' drawings to life as real one-of-a-kind stuffed
animals. Through our Petsies brand, we also create adorable plush
lookalikes of people's pets. We are constantly adding new and
exciting brands to our already unique offerings. To date, we've
designed 80,000 handmade stuffed animals for families in 65+
countries around the world.
We are a team of 17 corporate and 80 production staff (pattern
makers, seamstresses, etc.). Our Boynton Beach, FL office is fun
and conducive to collaboration and success.We've been featured on
Shark Tank, NY Times, Parents Magazine, CNBC, Hallmark Channel,
ABC, FOX, CBS, etc.
Visit Budsies.com and MyPetsies.com for more information and an
overview of our services.
Culture: a techy oasis in South Florida
- No dress code: being awesome is hard work and you deserve to be
- No slackers: we are a lean team that works hard. You will be
challenged - this isn't an boring office job but it is an
intellectually inspiring opportunity
- Pride: each team member is encouraged to take ownership of
their projects; no micromanagement allowed
- Mission: we strive to make the world more huggable; everything
we do resonates with this mission
- Not 9 to 5: we only hire people who are highly motivated so we
understand if you have to be out of the office at times. We all
pull our weight.
- Plenty of perks, including: (i) flexible schedules (ii) remote
work (iii) health insurance (iv) snack bar and cold brew on tap (v)
pet friendly office, etc etc etc
Budsies.com/careers will give you a better sense of our
Keywords: Budsies, Boynton Beach , Digital Marketing Director, Executive , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!