Company: Sonic Drive-In
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job DescriptionThere are two kinds of people in this world:
SONIC employees and those who wish they were SONIC employees. This
elite group gets to work with awesome people, earn great pay, and
sport the cool uniform.Being an Assistant Manager at a SONIC
Drive-In restaurant is the cherry on top of a Strawberry Banana
Split Molten Cake Sundae. You'll assist the drive-in restaurant's
General Manager in managing drive-in operations. You will also be
involved in training and supporting other employees to ensure we
provide quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner. We want
every guest to have an enjoyable dining experience every time they
come to SONIC.Basic job duties for the drive-in restaurant's
Assistant Manager include:
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches Team / Crew Members,
Carhops and Skating Carhops
- Directs and assigns drive-in restaurant employees as needed to
ensure all aspects of food service meet operational standards
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the drive-in
restaurant employee handbook, policies and practices
- Performs restaurant opening and/or closing duties
- Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels,
inventory levels and food cost control
- Completes weekly inventory as needed
- Assists in administrative duties including maintaining files,
records and all required documentation
- Reinforces a customer service mentality and ensures all
employees are focused on serving the customer at all times.
- Immediately and respectfully responds to guest requests.
Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in
resolving such complaints.QD Sonics; Pay Rate: $12.00 -
$15.00RequirementsSONIC Drive-In Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry
or retail operations required
- Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience (QSR)
or one year entry level retail management experience required.
Experience running shifts without supervision
- Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given
directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene
standards at SONICAdditional InfoAdditional SONIC Drive-In
Assistant Manager Qualifications...
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous food
service to our guests!
- Professional individuals who value people and demonstrate
respect for others!
- A team player willing to meet and exceed drive-in goals and
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead
- Dedicated individuals with a proven track record of building
sales, creative marketing, expense management and developing people
into successful teams.Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be
things of the past, but the Sonic Drive-In experience will always
be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee's knees,
cruisin'. .. you get the picture! It's downright sensational!!All
that's missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!SONIC and its independent
franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Keywords: Sonic Drive-In, Boynton Beach , Assistant Manager, Executive , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!