LensCrafters - Assistant Manager
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Requisition ID: 695662Store # : 000813 LensCraftersPosition:
Full-TimeTotal Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
LensCrafters, we're passionate about bringing people better sight.
And it takes thousands of people from all backgrounds to do this.By
joining our team, you'll learn about the optical industry while
developing the customer service and sales techniques needed to grow
in your career.LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in
North America with 1,000+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry
leader, Luxottica, our higher standard of quality has made
LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 35 years.GENERAL
FUNCTIONThe Assistant Manager acts as a leader in absence of, or in
support of the Store Manager & behaves as a business owner within
the marketplace & LensCrafters organization. Represents
LensCrafters as the premier destination for all vision needs within
the community & delivers key performance metrics.MAJOR DUTIES &
- Delivers quality & improvement to meet or exceed all key
performance indicators (KPIs):
- Comp Sales, % Sales to Plan; Conversion & Customer Count, Comp
Growth; Increased Traffic; Store Operating Profitability;
Continuity of Care, Exam Growth & Retention Goals; Net Promoter
Score; Current year objectives
- Demonstrates understanding of retail business & the capability
to transfer knowledge to superior sales & business results. Learns
& understands the competition & market trends.
- Supports the store manager in diagnosing the business &
leverages the synergies of Retail, Lab & Doctor to drive positive
- Supports store business plans to maximize sales & profit,
leverages strengths & addresses opportunities for recovery.
- Partners with store manager to lead a team through strong
knowledge & skills.
- Provides training & guidance to team members.
- Delivers clear & constructive feedback in a timely manner.
- Informs store manager of any situation that may require any
development or disciplinary action of others.
- Supports recruiting, helps select high caliber team & creates
- Follows guidelines to optimally staff store.
- Shows great pride in store appearance & executes visual
- Strives to maintain positive working relationships with
- Adheres to & ensures compliance of team to Company policies &
procedures; meets or exceeds all goals.
- Anticipates problems before they occur; explores underlying
reasons and root cause; strives for long-term solutions to
- Performs & understands administrative duties.
- Maintains a safe working environment for all.
- Works a flexible schedule, including nights & weekends.BASIC
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) management/supervisory experience with direct
- Knowledge of retail operations, processes & policies
- Strong basic math skills
- Familiarity with cash register, computers & calculators
- Must have a strong command of the English language for all
written correspondence & oral communication
- Strong communicator & listener
- Demonstrated high-level of selling skills
- Proven ability to problem solvePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in leadership position within retail &
customer service industry
- Knowledge of basic optics
- Knowledge of current store merchandise
- State licensure (if applicable) &/or ABO Certification in
- Brand Final Inspector Certification
- Brand Quality, Fitting & Adjusting ProgramUpon request and
consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance
in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable
accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline
at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact
information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender,
national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived
as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking,
religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status,
marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the
basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic
information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native
Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Keywords: Luxottica, Boynton Beach , LensCrafters - Assistant Manager, Executive , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!