Company: Discovery Senior Living
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: September 18, 2022
About Discovery Senior Living Discovery Senior Living ranks
prominently among the 9 largest senior housing providers in the US,
and is nationally renowned for designing, developing, marketing,
and operating a multi-brand portfolio of upscale, luxury
senior-living communities. With a 30-year reputation and almost
14,000 existing homes or homes under development, our company is a
recognized industry leader with a penchant for excellence and
innovation. Discovery Senior Living is looking for an Executive
Director to join our 5 Star Senior Living Campus Discovery Village
at Boynton Beach. About the Opportunity:Does working for the leader
in the Senior Housing industry sound like the professional
challenge you are seeking? Discovery Senior Living offers
significant opportunities for growth and career advancement.
Employees are encouraged to take responsibility for their own
careers. You'll be working with incredible individuals with
boundless creativity. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operation and management of the community
in accordance with the standards and guidelines of the Owners/Board
of Directors, Discovery Management Group, and federal/state/local
laws and regulations.
- Communicates and models a clear, customer focused vision, based
upon a resident centered model of care.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and build relationships
within the local area that drives businesses into the community, as
well as effectively price the product, thereby maximizing top-line
revenue growth and achieves appropriate market position.
- Ensures the community has an effective external business
development strategy in place, with clear accountabilities
assigned, is able to articulate results and adjust plan accordingly
to maximize referral leads and move-ins.
- Develops a thorough working knowledge of state regulations,
policies and procedures dictated for residents; ensures
- Ensures all resident administrative files are well maintained,
current and in compliance with state regulations.
- Meets the financial targets with the goal to maximize capital
- Functional knowledge of all operating programs including memory
care, clinical, dining and social programs.
- Prepares, adheres to the community budget.
- Ensures budgeted revenue is achieved or exceeded by maximizing
occupancy and room rate.
- Reviews monthly financial statements, implements plans of
action for deficiencies.
- Manages key, non-labor operating costs in line with budgeted
- Processes and submits monthly expenses and budget data timely
per policies and internal business controls.
- Meets NOI and occupancy expectations.
- Oversees all departments, maintaining full responsibility for
efficient operations and compliance with the financial goals
established in the approved Operating Budget. Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Business Administration,
Hospitality, Hospital Administration, or Health related field.
- Minimum of three years of managerial experience preferably in
the senior living, health care or hospitality industries.
- Previous management experience including hiring, coaching,
performance management, daily operations supervision and
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Demonstration of success in managing operating expenses.
- Administrator License/certification
- Provides leadership by exhibiting confidence in self and
others; inspires and motivates others to perform well. Benefits:
$110,000 - $120,000 + Bonus Opportunity In addition to a rewarding
career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive
benefit package. Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive
benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and
disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team
members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan
with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident
insurance policies. EOE D/V
Keywords: Discovery Senior Living, Boynton Beach , Executive Director, Executive , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!