Company: The Holiday Market
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: September 17, 2022
THE HOLIDAY MARKET-STORE MANAGER POSITION Channel your inner
holiday spirit. We are looking for creative, high energy, fun
people with strong leadership, customer service and merchandise
presentation skills to oversee our seasonal Holiday Market store
inside the mall from mid September to December 31st. Position
requires a minimum of three years retail management experience and
the ability to start September 19th. Responsibilities
- Coordinates Store activities in order to ensure that all
aspects of Guest service are being provided.
- Ensures Guest focus by creating and maintaining a 'fun', Guest
interactive Store atmosphere in order to drive sales.
- Drives sales performance in order to achieve maximum results
while ensuring that all administrative paperwork is completed
according to Company policies and procedures.
- Recruits, hires, trains and develops Store Associates.
- Responsible for succession planning within Store and ensuring
compliance of Human Resources administrative paperwork, policies
and procedures, and all federal, state and local regulations.
- People skills including the ability to motivate, coach,
counsel, discipline and document adverse behavior
- Implements and manages loss prevention techniques as
established by management.
- Manages time and sets priorities in order to achieve the Store
- Responsible for all inventory shipment, making sure all
products have price tags on them, and ensuring all products are
- Oversees our weekly common area vendor holiday markets in the
- Assists with the implementation of our in store sales &
marketing initiatives. Requirements
- Must have strong leadership and communication skills.
- A minimum of three years of retail management experience.
- The ability to work independently in at times a high stressful
- Ability to hit sales goals and deadlines to ensure maximum
success of the store.
- Full schedule availability from September 18th-December 31st
which may include nights and weekends.
- Ability to recruit, train, and manage sales associates based on
the needs of the store.
- Strong merchandising experience to ensure the store is
organized at all times. Compensation
- Store managers are paid $1000 a week salary plus a monthly
bonus structure. Associated topics: assistant store manager,
department supervisor, general manager, lead, leader, manage,
manager, principal, sales lead, senior manager
Keywords: The Holiday Market, Boynton Beach , Store Manager, Executive , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!