Assistant Community Manager - 54/61
Company: Lakeshore Management Inc.
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: September 15, 2022
SCOPE:The Assistant Community Manager assist in all aspects of
the operation of the property: general administration, maintenance,
leasing, resident relations, collection of rent, and control of all
personnel and resources; under the direction of the Community
Manager, ensures the property is always maintained in good physical
condition and with a stabilized fiscal operation. This is a safety
- Manages new home inventory as appropriate to protect the value
of the asset through proper set-up, inspections, title, utilities
etc. until sale is complete and perform weekly property visits to
evaluate compliance with community policies regarding parking, curb
appeal, pets, and property maintenance.
- Maximize the overall operating performance and return on
investment by managing occupancy, delinquency, violations and curb
appeal/maintenance of the community infrastructure.
- Direct sales and marketing activity. This includes having up to
date sales materials, home flyers, banners and promotions posted
and available to potential buyers. Also, making sure homes for sale
are posted on -appropriate sites such as Craig's list, Facebook and
other sites. Follow-up on lead management. Processing and
completing all sales paperwork.
- Responsible for the hiring, onboarding, training and
performance management of the maintenance technicians and assistant
managers of the property.
- Ensure that all rents are collected by months end and that
handled delinquency accounts are handled.
- Prepares budget for labor and operational costs, responsible
for managing labor and operational costs to ensure compliance with
budget. Full accountability of budget performance and
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required;
- 3 years of related management experience in retail, hospitality
or property management preferred;
- Experience in Customer service or resident relations
- Proficiency in office productivity software; proficiency in
rent management-based software preferred
- Ability to understand and apply company policies, local, state
and federal regulations regarding facility management and fair
- Must be flexible, willing to work Saturdays, and able to adapt
in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Bilingual in English/Spanish, preferred
FLSA CLASS: Non-exemptREPORTS TO: Community ManagerSUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES: NoneBUSINESS FUNCTION: Communities,
RegionalPOSITION CLASS: AdministrativeCOMPETENCIES:
- Treats everyone with respect, compassion and kindness - Builds
internal respect and loyalty with customers. Demonstrates concern
for customers. Effectively responds to customer needs. This
includes responding timely to requests, listening to others, and
seeking to understand others when there are differences of opinion,
finding ways to build on each other's ideas. Acts with empathy and
focus, while able to resolve problems.
- Demonstrate integrity, transparency and doing things the right
way - Makes lemonade out of lemons. This includes following
policies, demonstrating financial responsibility with Lakeshore
assets, complying with state and federal law, and practicing
safety. Conforms to the highest professional standard. Turns
challenges into wins.
- Collaboration and team work - Involve key stakeholders in
decision making. This includes developing and maintaining positive
work relationships. Enhances the level of mutual cooperation.
Actively participates in team-oriented objectives and activities.
Focuses on team success, over individual.
- Solves problems and is transparent about outcomes - Champions
new initiatives beyond the scope of the department. Seeks to
improve in all aspects of work performance. Creates an environment
of continuous improvement and innovation. Encourages people to
maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness.
- Serves our employees and residents to improve their lives -
This includes maintaining the property that creates curb appeal, a
welcoming community environment, supports individual and family
activities, creates a sense of neighborhood. At work, continually
challenges self to grow and develop to be the best you can be at
work.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:Occasional exposure to wet/and or humid
conditions; The employee will occasionally lift packages up to 20
lbs.; Frequently required to walk; Frequent exposure to outside
COMPENSATION: $15.00-$17.00 /Hr. (Based on experience) plus sales
commissionAll Full-Time employees are eligible for insurance,
vacation, sick and holiday pay after 90 days.LOCATION: Whispering
Pines/ Lago (Boynton Beach, FL)
Lakeshore embraces Diversity and Inclusion, and is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin,
or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to
confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is
contingent upon successful completion of background investigation
including pre-employment drug screening. Lakeshore is a smoke-free
and drug-free workplace, for the purpose of workplace safety and
health for all. No recruiters or agencies without a previously
signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match
requirements will be contacted during this search.
Covid-19 Protocols for all Candidates:
- Social Distancing (6 feet)
- Masks are required
- We provide sanitizer to keep hands clean
- If arrangements are needed please discuss with Hiring
Job ID: 16990/54/61
Keywords: Lakeshore Management Inc., Boynton Beach , Assistant Community Manager - 54/61, Executive , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!