Company: Castle Management, LLC
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: August 4, 2022
The Social Director/Lifestyle Director plans and oversees social
events, entertainment shows, committees, clubs and other lifestyle
programs for the community and reports to the Property Manager.The
Social Director/Lifestyle Director also provides exemplary service
in a manner consistent with the values and mission of the Castle
Group. He or she performs all responsibilities while demonstrating
outstanding customer service skills representative of Castle Royal
Service as it relates to this function. This includes working
interdepartmentally, as well as, with our external customers.(May
include some or all of the following as applicable)
- Schedule with Property Manager annual special projects and Club
- Work with the Social Committee chairperson and Board liaison to
plan and execute social events.
- Plan, coordinate and implement all Association-funded events
and/or shows; including but not limited to, budgeting for the
activity, ticket sales, scheduling room use, facilitating
preparations (Set-up, execution and break down) and procurement of
all supplies needed for the activities.
- Attend all events and shows that are funded and supported by
- Attend other shows and events as needed, to be coordinated with
the Social Committee.
- Meet and work with talent and travel agents and attend local
showcases to preview events for possible presentation to the
- Selects events and classes for the year.
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of a crowd - giving
reports on the community social events at board of directors'
meetings and also introducing events. -
- Publish social calendar for distribution both electronically
and club house.
- Negotiates necessary contracts relating to the presentation of
shows, workshops, classes and other forms of entertainment.
- Create printed information for distribution, including
performer bios, show synopses or itineraries for events, and
posters and flyers advertising events and classes.
- Maintain complete and current files for all events, including
copies of all event-related items; i.e., performer bios and show
synopses; contracts; flyers; tickets; ticket sale related
information; itineraries; critiques and recommendations, etc.
- Maintain accurate financial records relating to all events,
including submitting check and petty cash requests for event
expenditures, balancing checks with ticket sales, completing
deposit slips and making deposits, tallying total costs and sales
for submitting sales and usage taxes.
- Edit and produce Community Association Newsletter and solicit
advertising for newsletter.
- Maintain accurate financial record relating to the News
- Update community access channel.
- Prepare report to be included in the various management
- Prepare articles for various associations publications,
- Serve as management representative to the Social Committee,
Calendar Group and Club Advisory Committee, etc.
- Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by
diploma or equivalency required. Associates degree in business or
hospitality preferred.Experience/Knowledge/Skills:Three (3) to five
(5) years of business experience preferred, including event
planning. Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal
skills required. Effective written and verbal
communication.Computer literacy: - Strong knowledge of computer
hardware/software is required; specifically, knowledge of Microsoft
Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher and Outlook.
Experience in maintaining a website is a must.Language
requirements:Multiple language fluency is desirable, but not
necessary.Travel and availability requirements:May be required to
travel for training sessions off-site on an ad-hoc basis. May be
occasionally required to cover for staff at other communities
within a reasonable commuting distance if needed. -Physical
Requirements: Ability to lift 50 lbs.; Work in an upright standing
or sitting position for long periods of time. Handle, grasp and
lift objects and packages; extensive use of fingers for typing and
visual use of the computer monitor. Reach with hands and arms.
Communicate, receive and exchange ideas and information by means of
the spoken and written word. Ability to quickly and easily navigate
the property/building as required to meet the job functions.
Complete all required forms.The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. -
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Working
Conditions:The majority of work will be completed indoors in a
temperature-controlled environment with little to moderate noise
levels. May require outdoor site visits on an occasional
basis.Disclaimer: This is not an all-inclusive job description. In
addition, management has the right to change any portion of this
job description at any time and for any reason.
Keywords: Castle Management, LLC, Boynton Beach , Lifestyle Director, Executive , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!