RN Clinical Manager
Company: Kindred at Home
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Clinical Manager coordinates and oversees all direct care
patient services provided by clinical personnel.
- Develops, plans, implements, analyzes, and organizes clinical
operations for a specific location managed.
- Conducts/delegates the assessment and reassessment of patients,
including updating of care plans and interpreting patient needs,
while adhering to Company, physician, and/or health facility
- Manages the assignment of caregivers.
- Responsible for and oversees the delivery of care to all
patients served by the location. Receives case referrals. Reviews
available patient information related to the case, including
disciplines required, to determine home health or hospice needs.
Accountable to ensure patients meet admission criteria and make the
decision to admit patients to service. Assigns appropriate
clinicians to a case, as needed.
- Instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective
performance and delivery of quality home care services, and is
available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term
therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing patient
Plan of Care (POC).
- Monitors cases to ensure documentation is in compliance with
regulatory agencies and requirements of third-party payers. Ensures
final audits/billing are completed timely and in compliance with
- Coordinates communication between team members/attending
physicians/caregivers to ensure the appropriateness of care and
- Works in conjunction with the Branch Director and Company
Finance Department to establish location's revenue and budget
- Participates in sales and marketing initiatives.
- Supervises all clinical employees assigned to a specific
location. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and
evaluation of the location. Carries out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with Company policies and
- Handles necessary employee corrective action and discipline
issues fairly and objectively, in consultation with the Human
Resources Department and the Executive Director/Director of
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring, training, and
development of direct care clinicians. Evaluates their performance
relative to job goals and requirements. Coaches staff and
recommends in-service education programs, when needed. - - -
Ensures adherence to internal policies and standards.
- Assesses staff education needs based on own the review of
clinical documentation in addition to feedback and recommendations
by Utilization Review staff. Upon completion of the assessment,
creates and conducts regular staff education as needed.
- Analyzes situations, identifies problems, identifies and
evaluates alternative courses of action through the utilization of
Performance Improvement principles.
- Responsible for review of the appropriate number of Case
Managers and clinical staff documentation to include
starts-of-care, resumption-of-cares, and re-certifications, for
appropriateness of care, delivery, and documentation
- Responsible for the QA/PI activities. Works with Utilization
Review staff relative to data tracking for performance review and
outcomes of care analysis to determine efficiency, the efficacy of
case management system as well as any other systems and process.
Competently performs patient care assignments and staff management
- Provides direct patient care on an infrequent basis and only in
times of emergency.
- Acts as Branch Director in his/her absence.
- Interprets Company standards and Company policies and
procedures to ensure compliance with external regulatory
authorities and ensures that caregiver clinical documentation meets
- Participates in performance improvement activities, maintains
ongoing clinical knowledge through internal and external training
programs. Provides interpretation of knowledge and direction to
- Maintains relationships with referral/community sources.
Participates in professional organizations and conducts
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.Required
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse.
- Proof of current CPR.
- Current driver's license.
- Must have reliable transportation and insurance.
- Two years as a Registered Nurse with at least one-year of
management experience in a home care, hospice or equivalent
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.Together, we can
raise the bar on home healthcareKindred at Home, soon becoming
CenterWell--- Home Health, is one of the nation's leading providers
of home care, with an incredible team of compassionate clinicians
who deliver high-quality, specialty care to patients. Many of our
clinicians live in the same neighborhoods they serve - providing
the much-needed care to people in their community.As a company, we
strive to lead by example and show employees the same compassion
and care we expect them to show patients. We provide employees the
resources, stability and job flexibility they truly deserve. We
help them fulfill their personal and professional goals while
enjoying industry-leading benefits, competitive salaries,
opportunities for career and professional growth, and a healthy
work/life balance. -Part of Humana's Home Solution businessKindred
at Home, soon becoming CenterWell Home Health, cares for nearly
80,000 patients every day in over 350 locations, across 38 states.
As part of Humana Inc., we create experiences that put patients at
the center, working in collaboration with healthcare providers to
bring multidisciplinary care directly to the comfort and safety of
home. The result is easy, comprehensive and personalized care that
helps patients lead healthier, happier lives. -Caring for people
who care for our patientsExperience has shown us that supporting
and nurturing employees helps them become the best version of
themselves and more compassionate, committed home health
professionals. That's why CenterWell Home Health never stops
working to improve the employee experience. Our people are our
greatest resource, and we are committed to creating an environment
they enjoy stepping into every day. -World-class employee benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- 50% matching 401(k) contributions up to 6%
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Advanced Continuing Education (CE) accredited trainingJoin Our
Team!Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of
our Home Health team - To learn more, please contact your local
recruiter at (toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME -or apply online. - Our
Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career
with Kindred at Home.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Boynton Beach , RN Clinical Manager, Executive , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!