Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: January 10, 2019
Aerotek's Client is a manufacturer of lighting/hvac control systems. Their HQ are in Coopersville, PA. This local site is a stand alone that develops customized solutions for large scale projects like schools, stadiums, etc. This site feels more like a small operation but with the backing of a large corporation. There are 30-40 people at this site. The position is open due to growth in this market. Responsiblities This firmware engineer will develop, test and document embedded software for the Client's lighting control products and systems. You will lead and mentor software team, working with various development tools and driving high quality software design of microcontroller based products. They will be leading project here which will include firmware and GUI development as well as database management. Qualifications
- BS in Computer, Software, or Electrical Engineering (or similar degree) from an accredited program, with at least a 3.0 GPA (or equivalent)
- 3-10 years of experience in the field of embedded software/hardware development
- Thorough knowledge of embedded system development fundamentals
- Hands-on experience with objected oriented design and design patterns
- Strong working knowledge of good programming techniques, and familiarity with real time schedulers
- Excellent Communication skills with a wide variety of disciplines.
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.
- Technical experience required in the majority of the areas:
- Real Time Embedded Systems
- Programming languages such as C, C++ and assembly
- Board bring up and device driver development, including SPI, UART, I2C and ADC
- Experience in an Agile development environment and/or experience using tools such as JIRA, GIT and Bitbucket.
- Interface programming
- Hardware development of control circuits using 8/32 bit ARM-based processors.About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing? Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Keywords: Aerotek, Boynton Beach , Firmware Engineer, Engineering , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!