Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) Administrative Lead today with MD
Now.BenefitsMD Now, offers a total rewards package that supports
the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Administrative Lead. We care for our
community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Today!Job Summary and QualificationsSeeking an Administrative Lead
like you who provides expertise and to be a champion of patient
care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other
and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient
care is as meaningful as we do.In this role, you will:
- Monitor patient flow to ensure clinic is operating efficiently
including monitoring wait times and the Web Check-in process.
- Assist with daily clinic operations including ensuring the
clinic is opened and closed in appropriately and in a timely
- Supervise and train front desk staff to ensure that all
financial policies, timekeeping/attendance, established practices,
and standards are followed.
- Assist with managing individual or team performance including
managing visitor issues or complaints and providing necessary
follow-up training to staff when needed.
- Create a work schedule for all patient representatives based on
- Partner with marketing to correctly implement and maintain
- Prepare for and successfully completes clinic audits, reviews,
and surveys. You Will Need:
- 1+ year of experience in a medical office setting
- 1+ year of experience in the supervision of staff is
- Experience using an EHR system is beneficial
- To obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30 days of
- Within 3 months of employment or promotion, must obtain Federal
Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening
Certification. is the largest provider of urgent care services in
Florida with 60+ conveniently located clinics across Indian River,
Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, Lee, Manatee, Sarasota, Seminole,
and Hillsborough counties. Our state-of-the-art, physician-led
clinics are open 365 days a year, giving patients easy access to
healthcare they can trust. Patients are typically treated in under
an hour, without an appointment, making MD Now the ideal healthcare
solution for patients of all ages. We treat many injuries and
illnesses. We provide lab testing, digital X-rays, EKGs,
Occupational Health, vaccinations and immunizations. We can also
provide physicals for school, camp, sports or work. Our facilities
provide COVID-19 evaluations, testing and vaccines as well. MD Now
is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "The great hospitals will always put
the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great
institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity
for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Administrative Lead opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Boynton Beach , Administrative Lead, Administration, Clerical , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!