Registered Nurse (RN) Administrator De Novo - Administrative
Company: Enhabit Inc
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) Administrator De NovoOverview
Encompass Health's home health & hospice services are now Enhabit
Home Health & Hospice. We remain committed to delivering a better
way to care for our patients and their loved ones, helping them
achieve their specific care goals in the comfort and safety of
their own homes. As one of the largest Medicare-certified home
health and hospice providers in the nation, we continue to set the
industry standard for superior home-based
hiring a Registered Nurse to join our team as a De Novo
Administrator. This role will require heavy overnight travel, at
least 75% of the time. The person selected for this role will work
remotely when not onsite at a De Novo (start-up) location. Previous
experience with Homecare Homebase (HCHB) is strongly preferred.
At Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us. We not only
make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but
also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing
professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge
technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving
their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care
for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support
and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee
eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
* Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
* Continuing education opportunities
* Scholarship program for employees and their children
* Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
* Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision
coverage for full-time employees
* Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical
illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for
* Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
* Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
* Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all
* Incentivized bonus plan
* Lead and support the assimilation, hiring, and training process
for all newly hired employees
* Serve as the liaison between De Novo team members on site, newly
hired staff members, and the company throughout the transition
* Oversee and support the orientation and training of new staff to
policies, standard operating procedures, and implementation of
Homecare Homebase (HCHB) software, company culture and all other
aspects of the start-up plan
* Communicate status updates to the Director of De Novo Operations
regarding training and orientation, start-up challenges and overall
success of the project
* Act as the interim branch administrator and executive agent to
contribute towards the overall goals by leading the local provider
in a better way to care for the community in which it serves
* Ensure the execution of branch operations are completed daily
* Manage branch operations, services, personnel performance, and
* Must be a registered nurse.
* Must have demonstrated experience in health service
administration with at least one year in a supervisory or
* Homecare Homebase (HCHB) experience is strongly preferred.
* Must have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the
federal, state and local laws and regulatory guidelines that govern
the operation of a home care office.
* Must not have been employed in the last year as an administrator
with another operation at the time any enforcement action was taken
against the business
* Previous experience in a home health care or hospice program.
* Previous experience in management.
* Must be able to lead a highly-functioning team providing guidance
to ensure start-ups progress as planned.
* Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and
possess a high standard of work ethic.
Requirements: Must possess a valid state driver license. Must
maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law.
Our innovative and collaborative company culture consistently ranks
us among the best places to work in the country and in the
communities we serve. In addition to cutting-edge technology
solutions and opportunities for professional development, our
employees also enjoy flexible full- and part-time positions that
can fit their personal work-life balance needs.
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We
work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful
manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports,
encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin,
military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other
protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the
special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Keywords: Enhabit Inc, Boynton Beach , Registered Nurse (RN) Administrator De Novo - Administrative, Administration, Clerical , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!