Central Billing Office - Content Specialist (Learning & Development) **On Site, Florida**
Company: NYU Langone Health
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Position Summary:We have an exciting opportunity to join our
team as a Central Billing Office - Content Specialist. In this
role, the successful candidate Reporting to the CBO Training
manager along with direction and guidance from the Director of
Operations, the Content Specialist supports the development and
publication of training/processing material utilized in all
functions processed within the CBO. The Content Specialist will
need to have an in-depth knowledge and demonstration of designing,
developing, and delivering workflows utilized in a production
environment. This position will work with leaders in the various
functional departments to understand workflows and create
consistent process documents that team members will use to support
efficient and effective processing.Job Responsibilities:
- Review / observe existing operational workflows and assess for
efficiency and effectiveness of the process guidance provided.
- Modify existing written guidance to streamline direction and
ease of use.
- Work with functional leads to identify additional process
- Create and modify all process documents, including the
development of content that is timely, relevant, and meaningful,
and ensures it is in line with the mission, vision and business
purpose of the CBO while including a comprehensive understanding of
the needs within the FGP.
- Complete end user testing in Panviva on new process documents
with designated team members including domestic and offshore
representation prior to implementation.
- Routinely review existing pathways against observed processing
to ensure most current direction is covered in the documented
- Ensure all applicable Epic updates are addressed in workflows
as part of routine Epic upgrade.
- Validate consistency between documented workflows and training
materials from training team. Maintain consistent and open dialogue
with Learning and Development Specialists to avoid confusion.
- Support training team in development and maintenance of
training curriculum materials as needed.
- Poll production team members quarterly to identify challenged
and opportunities in Panviva documentation and provide plan to
- Develop and design eLearnings as widespread communication
mechanism to support organizational updates, policies and as a
resource for general workflows already covered via in person/webex
- Create and maintain standards for online course development and
instructional design. Ensures consistency of processes across
projects. Serve as an innovative change agent for continuous
improvement in NYU CBO Curriculum through improved/enhanced
methodologies and technologies.
- Performs other duties as assignedMinimum Qualifications:To
qualify you must have a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 3-5
years of relevant work experience or equivalent combination or
training. Experience with content creation with a focus on process
and workflow improvement. Ability to handle multiple tasks at once;
good communication, interpersonal, and computer skills. Arrive on
time for work and meetings. Ability to develop and maintain
effective working relationships with staff and leadership.
Demonstrated attention to detail, preparing and presenting
analyses, and in staff education. Familiar with standard office
equipment.Preferred Qualifications:Background in teaching Adult
Learners. Revenue Cycle experience. Healthcare background and EPIC
Keywords: NYU Langone Health, Boynton Beach , Central Billing Office - Content Specialist (Learning & Development) **On Site, Florida**, Administration, Clerical , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!