Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Volt specializes in placing talented accounting and finance
professionals within top tier companies. We have an immediate need
for a Senior Accountant with a premier company in North Palm Beach.
Are you ready to rise to the challenge? Your attention to detail
and ability to prioritize deadlines will be a tremendous asset to
this fast-paced highly functional team. The Senior Accountant will
be responsible for month-end closing activities to include
preparing journal entries, maintaining financial reporting
schedules, reconciling general ledger accounts and providing
guidance and interpretation on accounting policies and procedures.
This is a fast paced environment that requires engagement with
multiple levels of personnel throughout the company to get the job
- The Senior Accountant will be responsible for preparing journal
entries for month-end closing and financial reporting
- You will also be involved with reconciling balance sheet
accounts and general ledger support schedules for significant
material balance sheet an P&L balances
- Ensure through research and review, compliance with all
required financial statement disclosures in accordance with
Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP) principles and
- Supports month-end close by preparing journal entries and
reconciling general ledger accounts.
- Perform extensive balance sheet and income statement review,
researches and resolves any possible issues/errors.
- Develop, maintain and distribute monthly & quarterly management
reports to support decision making - i.e. Executive / Operational
- Ensures compliance with all Company policies and
- Completing multiple varieties of ad hoc analysis & reports to
support business decisions.
- Performs related duties as assigned.Qualifications
- BBA in Accounting, CPA/MBA is a plus
- 5-7 years accounting/finance work experience from a Mid-Large
- Prior experience from Public Accounting is highly desired
- Attention to detail and strong analytical, decision making, and
- Must be able to effectively communicate across all levels
within the organization.
- Extended Working Hours as required.
- Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP) principles and
- Business and personal computer hardware and software
applications. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word
Power Point)Volt is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Volt, Boynton Beach , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!