Experienced Marketing Lead- B2B/Financial-we need a DOER!
Company: Seacoast Business Funding
Location: Boynton Beach
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank, is
seeking a strategic and creative team player to take ownership of
this AVP, Marketing role and oversee all marketing efforts. -You
will design, implement, and monitor effective marketing strategies
that align with business goals.The ideal candidate has a strong
marketing background and experience managing a variety of digital
marketing areas including paid advertising, SEO, marketing
automation, and email marketing strategies. This role reports
directly to the President and will work closely with Sales
Operations. Ultimately, you must demonstrate that marketing
activities contribute to the division's long-term
- Develop a strategic marketing plan to achieve both our short
and long-term goals.
- Build industry alliances
- Expand marketing channels
- Building strong referral networks
- Website Management - Lead all aspects of website development,
including strategy, information architecture, roadmap, design,
development, maintenance, debugging, technical SEO, schema,
frameworks, style sheets, modules, testing, launch, and post-launch
measurement and management
- Email Campaign Management - Manage all aspects of campaign
development inclusive of designing and coding responsive emails,
coordination and prioritization of campaign calendar, HTML email
code evaluation/troubleshooting, personalization, stakeholder and
compliance approval and scheduling and deployment.
- Develop and manage social media strategy inclusive of channels
and community management and development and execution of social
- Produce compelling content across all marketing verticals.
- Create and optimize ad campaigns inclusive of PPC, Linked In,
(?????) to build pipeline using Microsoft CRM Dynamics.
- Provide quarterly reports to senior management.
- Maintain and implement automation flow to nurture leads and
- Quality Assurance - Test website and email performance and
functionality across browsers, operating systems and devices to
ensure consistent experience. Troubleshoot and fix any performance
- Responsible for managing agency relationships.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to support sales initiatives
- Effectively manage department budget.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 5 years of experience leading marketing programs in a
- B2B marketing experience required.
- Strong proficiency in all aspects of Google Analytics, and
- Experience with CRM software, marketing automation, web tools,
and digital marketing techniques.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and presentation skills
(prepare reports and analyze trends).
- Strategic mindset, quality decision-making, and results-driven
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communications
- Finance or Asset Based Lending experience preferred.
- 3+ years of proven SEO experience and improving organic search
- 3+ years' experience in growing social engagement
- Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices, ranking factors and
search engine algorithms
- Knowledge of best practices for database and email marketing -
email distribution, dynamic content, testing methodologies,
deliverability, performance metrics, CAN-SPAM laws, list
segmentation, and database hygiene
JSON, Bootstrap, Content Management System
- Experience using wordpress preferred.
Keywords: Seacoast Business Funding, Boynton Beach , Experienced Marketing Lead- B2B/Financial-we need a DOER!, Accounting, Auditing , Boynton Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!